Monday, February 7, 2011

Summer Series: 1. Intro

Dear Readers,

Though Punxsutawney Phil predicts winter's early end, the bitter wind and icy snow still make it rather miserable to go outside.
Meanwhile, this music & movies review blog is growing wings, getting ready to take flight.
So, in the midst of snow, I thought I'd share with you all some sun:  a few posts I wrote this past summer. They're each half practice-piece, half mini-essay.
And I know you'll like them, because they make me laugh.
They're also, though, a little long. So I'm spacing them out over a couple of weeks.
They're also a little out of date. But that's no matter. The writing is worth it.
Read them whenever you have fifteen solid minutes to spare. They deserve your full attention.

Wishing You All a Warmer Winter and a Smiley-er Summer,
the Media Runner

No comments:

Post a Comment