Friday, January 6, 2012

New Things

Hello -
As it happens, none of these guys are me.
And they're actually waving good-bye, not hello.
But, whatever.

It being the new year and all, I've decided to start some things new:

One. I've started writing for Blogcritics.org !

My first article for them, a film review of The Descendants, will (I'm quite certain) not be my last.

Two. That being said, before January ends, it's my plan to wrap things up here and reincarnate the Media Runner blog elsewhere, as part of a new personal website a friend is kindly piecing together for me. But more on that soon.

3. I have a whole lot else in the works: book-writing, photography, maybe something with theater, and some teaching, and definitely Food!

But as with the coming website and the brand-new writing gig, these new things will be born slowly:
Who knows what 2012 will bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment